Message 1 of 5
It would be nice to be able to control the size of the buttons through the registry like I was able to do with a Cad program called "Drafix CadPro". You could make the buttons any size you wanted. A reasonable alternative would be to provide us more options in the Toolbar Menu, i.e. Small (default), Medium and Large.
I guess for now I will just have to squint to see the buttons or go back to my smaller screen.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 3d modelling programs
- skp to dwg
- zwcad 2009
- autosave autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3D Design
- Free 3d house design software
- reset autocad configuration
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- cad 3d models download