Message 1 of 2
So the 'Component' tool suite is used least of all. Yet is presents in the Left. I typically Insert Component from the RMB then need to use the Align and Drag tools. I would call this the Construct Assy tools. Later I might use the Edit Assy Tools, and occasionally the Inquire Tools.
The Enhancement that would be really helpful is the be able to view External Datums for a single part from Part select/RMB. Currently it is either NO external datums or ALL, which can be very cluttered as there is NO distinction between them.
What makes this even harder compared to V2011 is the fact the View Labels simply doesn't work so you cannot see which Datum you are picking on screen AND you cannot move the command line to a convenient place.
I would also like a non history drag option in Assembly so I could simple move a part into a decent position so the alignment will work. I just don't need to ever see this move again. Currently I delete them from history which works mostly.
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your detailed feedback about assembly.
1) I totally agree with you that the common used toolbar should in the left, that is the logic. At the same time, we must have different group to gather them which is always in ZW3D 2012. What is more, in order to satisfy the flexible customization for satisfaction. I believe that the DRAG and DROG to change the toolbar is very important, and it is in our plan, we will implement it in V17 or earlier.
2) About the enhancement of external datum, it could be very helpful if we do it.
3) For the feature tree of Assembly, for the moment, the 'show most' option works for some cases. We are also working for the nice feature tree enhancement, and your request will be included to the plan.
4) For the view label, I will follow up.
- DXF converter
- free cad download
- zwcad portable
- autocad autocomplete command
- combine two regions in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- skp to dwg
- design cad software
- cad forum
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad default toolbar
- area calculator for irregular shapes