Message 1 of 6
in autocad i had the command "battman" which gave me the posibility of making any of them invisible (for example make the elevation invisible, that is not displayed). in zwcad i have the command attmode, which can make them all off, all on or make the invisible be invisible and the visible be visible.
this is where my problem starts: after extensive research, i can't tell how one can make an attribute visible or invisible so that the attmode command achieves its purpose. if there is such a command, how do i apply it to 100 blocks in one shot?
i would be really glad to get an answer to this. i intend to order a license of zwcad but have yet no idea about this. the problem is that i use it on a daily bases (this is the gps export format-block).
2. how do i change the color of one attribute and make it for 100 blocks? i tried it for one block and it works. how do i do it for more than 1 block?
thank you very much!!!
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- free dwf viewer for mac
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad menu bar
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- convert skp to dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad to sketchup