Message 1 of 7
We are new to ZWCAD and are having a problem with slow printing or slow pdf creation of 3D drawings. We have Windows 7 x64 with i5 and when we monitor the cpu processors only one core is being used and it goes to 100%. A 6mg 3D drawing can take 5+ minutes to process. Any suggestions please?
Message 2 of 7
Message 3 of 7
My zw is 2012 PRO.
Message 4 of 7
Message 5 of 7
My zw is 2012 PRO. "
Does anyone from ZWCad ever answer anyone here?
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
That exactly what i want to do.I want to print and create PDF files.And i have googled a code for pdf multiple printing:
RasterEdgeImaging PDF = new RasterEdgeImaging();
public void Pdf Processor Print();
PDFInputFile = (@"C:/1.pdf");
Printer = (@"C:/HP Color LaserJet 5550 PCL 6");
PDF. PdfProcessorPrint(@"C:/1.pdf", @"C:/HP Color LaserJet 5550 PCL 6");
But it displays loosing the quality.So i want to know that if there is any amzaing PDF program which supports to print PDF files directly.Thanks for any suggestion.
- free 3d cam software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad autosave location
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad cam software download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- cad file viewer free
- autocad 2013 serial number
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad/cam software download
- autocad .bak viewer
- dwg software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- convert ellipse to polyline