Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dgn to dwg converter
- drawing a gear in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cadtools forum
- 3d ds
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- autocad 2012 product key
- Free 3d house design software
- DWG to DXF
- autocad 2013 product key
- convert skp to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad