Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad moving objects
- autocad slide library manager
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad 2012 product key
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- freecad tutorials
- using autocad calculating total area
- dgn to dwg converter online
- free cad cam software