Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2009 professional
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad calculate area
- dgn converter
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key