Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad corner blocks
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad license error
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dgn autocad
- dwg to skp
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- Free 3d house design software
- dwg software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- .shx file definition