Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- 3d home design dwg files
- mechanical design software
- cad cam software download
- set autosave in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- skp to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad 2012 product key
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- convert ellipse to polyline