Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam software download
- how to measure area in autocad
- cadtools forum
- ac$ to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- 3D Software Download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open dwg on ipad
- DXF converter
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- free 3d cam software