Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad 2012 product key
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad moving objects
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad corner blocks
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg 3d
- mechanical design software free download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- dwg to skp converter
- mechanical design software