Message 1 of 4
It appears to be doing the opposite to what it is instructed.
Can you please explain why this takes place and what is happening ?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Colin,this applies to all files. I don't not even have to [open a part for editing. Just having a file open at object level will cause the process to occur when I close it.
Having session management on or off makes no difference.
The Saving Edits process appears to take place regardless of my choices.
I am sure I am not the only one to experience this.
Message 4 of 4
- autocad default toolbar
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- cad cam download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- area autocad
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- what is cam software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad corner blocks
- unlock viewport
- How to open an autocad file
- mechanical engineering software free download
- acad viewer free