Message 1 of 5
I'm looking for hide the bpoly dialog box.
I have a lisp that just set a point i a closed area for the boundary,
now I looking for hide this dialog box
I just tried to set filedia off but don't work and
if I use -boundary command lisp work correctly only one time
someone can help me please
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
io ho lo stesso problema anche con il comando saveas.
Wake up people, four months for an answer are too many.
I have the same problem with saveas command.
Message 5 of 5
For "Boundary" command, you can use -boundary indeed. Can I see your lisp sample that -boundary only works for one time?
for saveas command, you can turn filedia to 0, then use this command, then it won't show the dialog box
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3D Software Download
- dgn to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- sketchup dwg
- dwg to plt
- fadal emulator
- Free 3d house design software
- 2d drawing
- 3d cad models free download
- free cad software
- Elevation drawing in autocad