Message 1 of 5
I'm looking for hide the bpoly dialog box.
I have a lisp that just set a point i a closed area for the boundary,
now I looking for hide this dialog box
I just tried to set filedia off but don't work and
if I use -boundary command lisp work correctly only one time
someone can help me please
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
io ho lo stesso problema anche con il comando saveas.
Wake up people, four months for an answer are too many.
I have the same problem with saveas command.
Message 5 of 5
For "Boundary" command, you can use -boundary indeed. Can I see your lisp sample that -boundary only works for one time?
for saveas command, you can turn filedia to 0, then use this command, then it won't show the dialog box
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3d design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3d cad software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad autocomplete command
- cad cam
- 3d cad free software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad/cam software download