Message 1 of 5
I'm looking for hide the bpoly dialog box.
I have a lisp that just set a point i a closed area for the boundary,
now I looking for hide this dialog box
I just tried to set filedia off but don't work and
if I use -boundary command lisp work correctly only one time
someone can help me please
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
io ho lo stesso problema anche con il comando saveas.
Wake up people, four months for an answer are too many.
I have the same problem with saveas command.
Message 5 of 5
For "Boundary" command, you can use -boundary indeed. Can I see your lisp sample that -boundary only works for one time?
for saveas command, you can turn filedia to 0, then use this command, then it won't show the dialog box
- autocad tag attribute display off
- free cad cam software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- cad mechanical
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad cam software download
- cad 3d models download
- 3d cad cam
- how to make cross section in autocad