Message 1 of 5
I'm looking for hide the bpoly dialog box.
I have a lisp that just set a point i a closed area for the boundary,
now I looking for hide this dialog box
I just tried to set filedia off but don't work and
if I use -boundary command lisp work correctly only one time
someone can help me please
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
io ho lo stesso problema anche con il comando saveas.
Wake up people, four months for an answer are too many.
I have the same problem with saveas command.
Message 5 of 5
For "Boundary" command, you can use -boundary indeed. Can I see your lisp sample that -boundary only works for one time?
for saveas command, you can turn filedia to 0, then use this command, then it won't show the dialog box
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- pdf to dwg
- 2d drawing
- autocad autocomplete command
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Download free 3d models
- import dwg into sketchup
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- catia windows 8
- advanced mechanical designing softwares