Message 1 of 4
I am trying to migrate from Autocad to ZWCad for architectural 3D modeling.
Using ZWCad 2012 trial version on win7 64 bit.
I have experienced several difficulties in snapping on 3D model.
Esanp is not stable and incorrect, it doesn't pick snap what I want.
same issue with solid editing tools specially while using extrude face command
with negative value.
Somehow I can manage to work with solid editing tools but snapping problem on 3d object
is really frustrating.
I frequently use "from" command to track point in ACAD but it seems that it doesn't work
in that fashion in ZWCad 2012.
Is there any solution for this or am I wrong somewhere? (I am using ACAD for 3d modeling since year 2000)
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Thanks for quick reply.
I have heard about ZWCAD+ that it is coming with several improvements.
When can we expect this new version? I hope it will cover all major 3D issues.
Thanks for providing cost effective CAD solution to the world.
Message 4 of 4
- 3d modeling website
- zwcad 2012 crack
- 3D Software Download
- cad cam software free download
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad license error
- 3d design software free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is .dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical drawing software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad software free download
- autosave autocad