Shaded drawing

Subscribe Topic

Paul

Message 1 of 4

Shaded drawing
06-06-2012 01:48 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Post Last Edit by mudcrab at 2012-6-8 05:47

Hi Z3 team, One of things that I really really find missing is being able to print high quality drawings with a shaded view on them
For years we have had screen resolution shots as soon as a GL or Shaded view is used. Whilst these might be OK for a quick picture, they are not END to END features or professional output.

What I would like to know is when will I be able to print high quality shaded views within a drawing in the same way as the other CAD programs do?

Here is a good example of the functionality I am looking for.

Click Link > Drawing

Cheers

Paul

Message 2 of 4

08-06-2012 05:49 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Just thinking about this, I figure with the combined experience of the ZWCAD team and the capability of Z3, I would be looking forward to seeing one of the most useful and powerful drawing suites of anything out there.
There has to be some synergy, especially in the 2D side of things.
Cheers

Colin

Manager

Message 3 of 4

08-06-2012 09:09 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Reply 1# mudcrab

Hi, Mudcrab, thanks for your suggestion. I know you knew how to print the high-resolution picture in ZW3D. Just for those who are looking for printing the high-quality picture in ZW3D, there are kinds of way we could achieve as follows:
1) Visualize tab2) File menu3) File menu
We will take it as the enhancement of printing experience for the future development reference

Best regards
Colin

Colin

Manager

Message 4 of 4

08-06-2012 10:07 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Reply 2# mudcrab

We are working to enhance the sketch and drawing experience. As part of the result, in ZW3D 2012, the sketch is much more easier, drag and drog feature, easier dimension, easier snapping, etc. The associative dynamic view has been added to 2D drawing, as well as easier dimension stuff, etc. With the continuous efforts, we will add more useful stuff according to the progress of development. Of course, the next version will highly enhance those features, I'm looking forward to see more like you.

Best regards
Colin
See also
X