Message 1 of 12
One more thing. If you have several files open and press right button in the tab and choose "close", it closes all tabs...
Message 2 of 12
The area problem does exist, we will fix it ASAP
For the tab close problem, we didn't find it, either. It will only close the certain tab I choose.
Message 3 of 12
Message 4 of 12
In units I work with "undefined units"
Message 5 of 12
Thanks very much for this further explanation, we have reproduced this problem now. It's really helpful for us to fix it, any progress about it, we will let you know here.
Message 6 of 12
Message 7 of 12
Message 8 of 12
When we have the need to edit a block inside of a drawing, usually all the drawing became "lock", but we can still select and even change the layer of objects other than the block.
Message 9 of 12
1. Closing tabs. solved.
2. Hatch area not matching. pending at ZWSOFT.
3. Frozen drawing when editing blocks. is it a common issue for more than one drawing? we are trying to find out why if you could let us know how to produce it.
4. Shift not working even ORTHO ON. we are trying to find out why if you could let us know how to produce it.
Sir, could you do me a favour to let us reproduce the two issues above?
Message 10 of 12
Thank. After testing, we found that when you edit the "locked" items from Ribbon, they can be changed. This issues has been reported.
Current work around is to edit from Properties Panel, then the locked items will not change.
Message 11 of 12
Message 12 of 12
hatch problem.rar (301.08 KB) Post Last Edit by pcaviedes2802 at 2012-11-2 22:20
Reply 11# huangy8949
hi Daniel, i still have the scale problem in hatch command. also i can´t match properties between different hatch in the same drawing. i use the command and it does nothing. i´m using ZWCAD+ 2012.
i have uploaded an example of that problem. take a look at this hatch if you change the scale of them using 5 you will get a solid. if you turn it into 10 maybe it will stay as solid but if you double-click on the hatch and click on preview button the hatch will regen. it doesn´t work if you actually regen. And sometimes it works if you move it. also when it became solid it is really hard to get match properties work.
please check it out.
thank you again.
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad software free download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sketchup dwg
- dgn to dwg converter
- Download free 3d models
- cad reseller ksa
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- autocad tag attribute display off