Message 1 of 2
The file is associated to Suspicious.Cloud.7.F which is considered some kind of a virus I guess and the action was "file deleted"
Norton also indicates that the use in the community is unknown and the risk is high.
Back to the board now to continue playing with the PLUS...
Message 2 of 2
ZWCAD+ is clean and safety, you can use it without worrying about virus.So I suggest you DO NOT delete any file in ZWCAD+ since that might cause some unknown problem.
We will contact some big anti-virus software provider to make ZWCAD+ authorized soon.
- autocad license error
- how to open dwg on ipad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad file viewer free
- DXF converter
- home design software free
- DWG to DXF
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- unlock viewport
- reset autocad configuration
- how to open dwg on mobile phone