Message 1 of 3
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 3
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2011
- dwg to plt
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autosave autocad
- mechanical software download
- cad file viewer free
- autocad .bak viewer
- cad software free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape