Message 1 of 3
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 3
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- catia windows 8
- home design software free
- Download cad software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- dwg to skp
- 3d cad design software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- freecad tutorials
- 3D Software Download
- autocad license error