Message 1 of 4
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 4 of 4
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad commands
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad slide library manager
- how to open dwg on ipad
- Free 3d house design software
- dgn to dwg converter
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2009