Message 1 of 4
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 4 of 4
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad show the file path
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- free dwg viewer
- dgn converter
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dwg software
- 2d drawing
- 3d design software free download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad automatic saving command
- cad for iphone
- autocad 2013 serial number