Message 1 of 4
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 4 of 4
- free 3d cam software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad reseller ksa
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dgn autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad cam software free download
- unlock viewport
- Download free 3d models
- dwg to skp
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad discussion
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Dwg Converter
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad