Message 1 of 3
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 3
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 3 of 3
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free 3d cad software dwg
- autocad tag attribute display off
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to find area in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2010 crack
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dwg to skp
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Download Free 3D CAD