Message 1 of 3
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 3
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 3 of 3
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- convert microstation to autocad
- free dwf viewer
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dwg to plt
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg to skp converter
- cad software free download
- sketchup dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- wire rope design
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings