Message 1 of 3
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 3
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 3 of 3
- free cad download
- design cad software
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad drawing software
- dgn to dwg converter free
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- zwcad price in india
- cad mechanical download
- area of irregular shapes
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- DWG to DXF