Message 1 of 3
I'm a user of zwcad since last year.
Earlier i was using Autocad 2004 and upper versions.
Ever since, in ACD and ZWC, there was/is an option to define an aliases for every command. Now in "beta" version of zwcad+ there is no such thing.
Will that option be implemented in final release of zwcad+?
Without this, that piece of software, in my opinion, is useless. Without this, productivity is worse than poor.
Does anybody know anything about that problem?
Message 2 of 3
In Win7 : C:\Users\[CurrentUserName]\AppData\Roaming\ZWSoft\ZWCAD\2012\zh-CN\Support
You can create or edit aliases you want in this format:
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- unlock viewport
- ac$ to dwg
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2009
- autocad block does not explode
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- 2d cam software free download
- catia windows 8
- dongle driver for windows 7
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to open an autocad file
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg