Message 1 of 2
However, we badly need the DWF output function. In this part of the world, it is mandatory for every designer to submit their drawings in the DWF format to the Government offices for approvals & sanctions. PDF format drawings are not accepted by the Government. Hence, without DWF output, users are finding it very difficult to submit their drawings. 90% of drawings need Government approvals for further action.
I request ZWSOFT to strongly consider including DWF output function as quickly as possible.
Thanks and Regards,
Message 2 of 2
Thanks for your comments, sir.
And ZWCAD+ Official will include DWF virtual printer and also the publish to DWF capability, both way allows you to output DWF files. Please just pay attention to the final release : )
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autosave autocad
- what is .dwg
- Dwg Converter
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad .bak viewer
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad license error
- vx cad cam software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format