Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad show the file path
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- area autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- sketchup dwg
- cad 3d models download
- autosave autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- mechanical software download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- how to create fillet in autocad