Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- 3d vx cad software
- free cad cam software
- fadal emulator
- cad for students
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dgn to dwg converter online
- cad software free download
- cad file viewer free
- cad cam software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad autosave location
- how to create fillet in autocad