Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- mechanical design software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad 2010 product key
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zw3d 2013 crack
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad for students
- dgn to dwg converter
- free cad cam software
- buy cad software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3d vx cad software
- how to find area in autocad