Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- cad cam software
- How to open an autocad file
- pdf to dwg
- cadtools forum
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013