Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- Dwg Converter
- convert skp to dwg
- how to print multipage dwg
- free cad software
- drawing angles in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- Download free 3d models
- cad design software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- mechanical drawing software
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg