Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- cad discussion
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad calculate area
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dgn converter
- cad free download
- DXF converter
- autocad 2012 serial number