Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad cam software free
- sketchup import dwg
- cad discussion
- free cad download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to make cross section in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam software free download
- autocad area calculation
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d cad software kitchen design