Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- dwg 3d
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3D Design
- 3d modelling programs
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- buy cad software
- autocad show the file path
- autocad area calculation
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad