Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- cad corner blocks
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- home design software free
- autocad automatic saving command
- DWG to DXF
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Download Free 3D CAD
- .shx file definition
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- dwg software
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- calculate area in autocad