Message 1 of 2
I have been reading several posts about copy and paste from autocad to Word, how to do it in zwcad?
I have tried copying/pasting into word from ZWCAD and the quality is not good, very distorted.
I have also tried WMFOUT and didn't like the quality either when pasting into Word.
My best option has been to plot and save as a .jpg, and the quality is great except the black lines turn grey and I really need it to be black. Is there a way to make it look black?
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Message 2 of 2
When you import into WORD, do not zoom any further, otherwise you will get poor quality. I usually "Ungroup" the image and apply a lineweight of 3/4 pt, and all the lines are crisp
- cad for iphone
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free cad download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- convert microstation to autocad
- freecad tutorials
- unlock viewport
- download cad cam
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad 2009 crack