Message 1 of 2
Whenever I copy link a drawing(Edit-copy link) and paste in MSWORD document, the final print quality of the drawing in the document is very light (faint). Only the texts in the drawing come dark like the normal word texts in the documents. But the drawing lines etc. are extremely faint.
Even if I increase the lineweight to 5 the darkness does not increase.
I don't want to copy the drawing into the document as a picture also because it seems as if it has been scanned from existing drawing not originally self drawn.
Anybody to help me how to increase the darkness ?
Message 2 of 2
- DWG to DXF
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- DXF converter
- fadal emulator
- mechanical softwares free download
- free 3d cam software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autosave autocad
- autocad area calculation
- free dwg viewer
- create an arrow in AutoCAD