Message 1 of 2
Whenever I copy link a drawing(Edit-copy link) and paste in MSWORD document, the final print quality of the drawing in the document is very light (faint). Only the texts in the drawing come dark like the normal word texts in the documents. But the drawing lines etc. are extremely faint.
Even if I increase the lineweight to 5 the darkness does not increase.
I don't want to copy the drawing into the document as a picture also because it seems as if it has been scanned from existing drawing not originally self drawn.
Anybody to help me how to increase the darkness ?
Message 2 of 2
- cad 3d models download
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- How to install ZWCAD
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad to sketchup
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- area of irregular shapes
- dwg to skp
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad cam software download