Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3D Design
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad turn off the smart command
- wire rope design
- text to mtext
- autocad 2010 serial number
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad cam software download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- acad dwg viewer
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline