Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3D Software Download
- dgn to dwg converter
- text to mtext
- How to install ZWCAD
- cam design software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad design software
- free dwf viewer
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- what is .dwg