Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- what is .dwg
- unlock viewport
- autocad menu bar
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad/cam software download
- zw 3d
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3d modelling programs
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- 3d home design dwg files
- sketchup dwg