Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- cad mechanical
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- dwg cad
- Free 3d house design software
- cam design software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad software free download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to install ZW3D
- 3d design software free download
- DWG to DXF
- wire rope design
- free dwf viewer