Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- free cad download
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- zwcad 2009
- catia windows 8
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- freecad tutorials
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- dwg cad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- pdf to dwg
- 3d cad free software
- using autocad calculating total area
- sheet metal design tips
- free 3d cam software