Message 1 of 2
Firstly, I'm using ZWCAD which should be identical to AutoCAD but who knows...
One of the layers is in red, but when I plot the file, all the lines are red (which is OK) and the text is black... what am I supposed to do to keep the text in red?
The same happens when I export the CAD file to PDF
Thanks for your answers!!
Message 2 of 2
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- autocad convert text to mtext
- freecad download
- mechanical drawing software
- DXF converter
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2012 product key