Message 1 of 4
I have a drawing with 6 layers. In two of those layers I want to delete all objects.
Is there a simple/single command way to select all objects in a single specified layer and NOT select any objects in any other layer? After selecting them I'll delete the objects. I know how to select each object by clicking on it or by making a window around the objects.
Conversely is there simply a way to tell layer to be "empty"? I.e. a way to delete all objects in a layer without first selecting each object in that layer?
Message 2 of 4
Simply select the layer you want to filter for from the Value drop down (Currently specified as 0).
Message 3 of 4
It may be combine with layers as well as combne with layers & line/pline.
You can also save filter setting for same for quicly filter objects.
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zw3d vs solidworks
- calculate area in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- sketchup dwg