Message 1 of 4
I have a drawing with 6 layers. In two of those layers I want to delete all objects.
Is there a simple/single command way to select all objects in a single specified layer and NOT select any objects in any other layer? After selecting them I'll delete the objects. I know how to select each object by clicking on it or by making a window around the objects.
Conversely is there simply a way to tell layer to be "empty"? I.e. a way to delete all objects in a layer without first selecting each object in that layer?
Message 2 of 4
Simply select the layer you want to filter for from the Value drop down (Currently specified as 0).
Message 3 of 4
It may be combine with layers as well as combne with layers & line/pline.
You can also save filter setting for same for quicly filter objects.
Message 4 of 4
- how to open dwg on iphone
- Free 3d house design software
- Dwg Converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad default toolbar
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to create fillet in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- zwcad 2012 crack
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to make cross section in autocad