Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- 2d cam software free download
- dwg 3d
- autocad area calculation
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup dwg
- How to install ZW3D
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d modeling website
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- Download free 3d models
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design