Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- cad file viewer free
- buy solidworks 2011
- free dwg viewer
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad cam software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2013 product key
- free cad cam software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad cam software free download
- free dwf viewer
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3d design software free download
- pdf to dwg
- cad software free download