Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- cad mechanical
- 3d models of people
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad drafting software
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad file viewer free
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- unlock viewport
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3d design software free download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg