Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2009 crack
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad default toolbar
- buy solidworks 2011
- cadtools forum
- set autosave in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- 3d cad software
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- vx cad cam software