Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad default toolbar
- 3D Software Download
- cad cam software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad .bak viewer
- 3d cad models free download
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad autosave location
- autocad turn off the smart command
- convert dwg to dgn
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d ds