Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- free 3d cad software download
- dwg software
- 3d vx cad software
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad calculate area
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software free download
- dwg cad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free dwf viewer for mac
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2009