Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- 2d drawing
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- convert skp to dwg
- freecad tutorials
- autocad calculate area
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- autocad autosave location
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3d cad free software
- cad mechanical