Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- fadal emulator
- zwcad 2009
- cad 3d models download
- autocad drawing software
- sheet metal design tips
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2010
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad free download
- mechanical design software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad