Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- area of irregular shapes
- 3D Design
- free cad download
- drawing angles in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad license error
- free 3d cad software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- convert ellipse to polyline
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash