Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad to sketchup
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical design software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- using autocad calculating total area
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- dgn to dwg converter free
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad cursor highlights polylines