Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical softwares free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad default toolbar
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad 2012 serial number
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d cad design
- zw3d 2013 crack
- free dwf viewer for mac
- free cad software
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad calculate area