Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- 3d ds
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad to sketchup
- buy cad software
- how to print multipage dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2009 professional
- catia windows 8
- autocad moving objects
- zwcad 2011
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad menu bar