Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- 3d modelling programs
- cad 3d models download
- free 3d cam software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- sheet metal design tips
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad drawing software
- 3d design software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack