Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- dgn to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad convert text to mtext
- free 3d cad software download
- dwg 3d
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- download cad cam
- mechanical design software free download
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad