Message 1 of 2
I have searched through and found various answers to the 'how to draw a 3D thread'. I followed the tutorial on helix and then sweep - BUT I cannot get it to produce more than 3 full threads. I then have had to copy and paste the thread across to get more turns.
Also - how do I turn this into a solid. The tutorial says that you just produce a cylinder inside the thread and use the union command. I try this and it will not union them and when I try a subtract command later to remove a flat from the thread, it does nothing...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- 3d cad cam
- home design software free
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to open dwg on ipad
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- 3d cad models free download
- sketchup dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad license error
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- catia windows 8