Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 3d ds
- calculate area in autocad
- set autosave in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- cad 3d models download
- buy cad software
- pdf to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- fadal emulator
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 2d drawing to 3d model