Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad calculate area
- text to mtext
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dwg software
- area of irregular shapes
- cad cam software download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- mechanical design software free download