Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad for iphone
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad price in india
- how to make cross section in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad 2012 serial number
- ac$ to dwg
- cad forum
- design cad software
- 3d design software free download
- mechanical design software
- cad/cam software download
- text to mtext