Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to make a hole in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- 3d cad models free download
- cad cam software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- buy solidworks 2009
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autosave autocad
- cadtools forum
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings