Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dwg cad
- free 3d cad software download
- cad mechanical download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to print multipage dwg
- 3d models of people
- fadal emulator
- autocad drawing software
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- buy solidworks 2011
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- using autocad calculating total area