Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- acad viewer free
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad cam software free
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- buy solidworks 2010
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical design software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- free dwf viewer
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- free cad download
- zwcad 2009 professional