Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zw 3d
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- dgn to dwg converter online
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- sketchup dwg
- cad corner blocks
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to open dwg on iphone
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- free 3d cad software dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad 2010
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to create fillet in autocad