Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- free cad software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2010