Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- unlock viewport
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad design software
- How to install ZW3D
- zw 3d
- mechanical software download
- 3d modelling programs
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad block does not explode
- free dwf viewer for mac
- buy cad software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013