Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical drawing software
- free cad download
- cad cam software download
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad show the file path
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- sketchup import dwg
- cad cam software free
- free 3d cad software dwg
- unlock viewport
- autocad block does not explode
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013