Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2009 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- catia windows 8
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- area autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad automatic saving command