Message 1 of 2
I have been attempting to follow the tutorial but without the associated files.
~The main issue I seem to be having is when I create the cutting tool from a 3 line polyline triangle the result is 3 individually swept surfaces.
I need the thread to be solid so I can subtract it from a cylinder and indent the thread into it.
I see that the Cutting Tool in the tutorial has 3 extra lines inset, why is that? Is it a solid surface? must i sweep a differnt poly line object? or a joined polyline object? Im new to CAD and any help would be appreciated.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- vx cad cam software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad mechanical download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad to sketchup
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free cad software
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad show the file path
- how to draw centerline in autocad