Message 1 of 3
[font=Comic Sans MS]I draw a curved line and would like it to remain as a curved line even after saving the file. However everytime after saving, and opening the file again, the curve breaks into many line segments, which is not what I want! I want the curved line that I draw to remain as a curved line even after saving and opening. How do I do that?
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
Your display is a rectangular grid of dots that change color. What you are seeing is probably a failure of the graphics system to draw a curve. To cut corners (literally), the video processor will break a curve into several straight segments. At a distance it looks like a curve, and as far as ZWCAD is concerned it is a curve. Setting VIEWRES to a higher number forces the display to increase the resolution, which cuts down on these choppy curves.
Technically, if you're not using raster graphics, every curve is drawn as a sequence of shorter segments. These segments may be only one pixel long, but they're still approximations.
- cam design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- text to mtext
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- Dwg Converter
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 2d cam software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad automatic saving command