Possible measure area enclosed by a polyline? How to find the area of a polygon
Message 1 of 2
Also maybe this tool to be accumulative.
Message 2 of 2
hi, yes, you can find the area of the enclosed polyline by LIST command. Select the whole polyline and input command LIST.
ZWCAD+ use the same method to measure area of polyline as AutoCAD, take a brief look about ZWCAD+ from here:
You might also like these posts:
How to calculate area of irregular polygon?
How to Calculate Area of Irregular Shape? How to find Area of Shape?
How to convert Lines to Polyline?
- mechanical drawing software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad area calculation
- unlock viewport
- cadtools forum
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software free
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad moving objects
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- 2d drawing
- dgn autocad
- convert skp to dwg