Possible measure area enclosed by a polyline? How to find the area of a polygon
Message 1 of 2
Also maybe this tool to be accumulative.
Message 2 of 2
hi, yes, you can find the area of the enclosed polyline by LIST command. Select the whole polyline and input command LIST.
ZWCAD+ use the same method to measure area of polyline as AutoCAD, take a brief look about ZWCAD+ from here:
You might also like these posts:
How to calculate area of irregular polygon?
How to Calculate Area of Irregular Shape? How to find Area of Shape?
How to convert Lines to Polyline?
- acad viewer free
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- freecad tutorials
- dgn autocad
- cad file viewer free
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2009
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- dwg 3d
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- 2d drawing to 3d model