How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Download cad software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- reset autocad configuration
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- cad discussion
- cad reseller ksa
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to find area in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to recover dwg files after crash