How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- zwcad price in india
- mechanical softwares free download
- dgn converter
- autocad default toolbar
- zwcad portable
- ac$ to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- sketchup import dwg
- freecad tutorials
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- 2d drawing
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg