How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- DWG to DXF
- cad forum
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad moving objects
- cad software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad block does not explode
- how to find backup files in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad calculate area
- dgn autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2014 crack
- buy solidworks 2010