How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- how to measure area in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- cad drafting software
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad cam software
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to open dwg on iphone
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zw 3d
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad