How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- cam design software
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad portable
- zw 3d
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- area autocad
- autocad moving objects
- dgn to dwg converter online
- design cad software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- unable to select objects in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software