How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- 3d design software free download
- 3d cad cam
- how to move objects in autocad
- dwg to plt
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad drafting software
- autocad 2013 product key
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Download free 3d models
- Download cad software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dwg software
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad cam software free