How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- autocad autocomplete command
- cad drafting software
- text to mtext
- mechanical design software free download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d modelling programs
- zwcad 2009 professional
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dgn to dwg
- dwg cad
- how to open sid file in autocad