How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- reset autocad configuration
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- unlock viewport
- dwg software
- convert dwg to dgn
- dwg 3d
- autocad autosave location
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to move objects in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- free dwf viewer
- buy cad software
- cad file viewer free
- 3d cad design