How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- area of irregular shapes
- 3D Design
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- unable to select objects in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- DXF converter
- download cad cam
- Download Free 3D CAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- 3D Software Download