How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- home design software free
- mechanical design software free download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- dwg to skp
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dgn converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- unlock viewport
- cad free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- autocad menu bar