How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad portable
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad file viewer free
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- pdf to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- mechanical engineering software free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad cam software download
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad