How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- autocad menu bar
- sketchup dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cam design software
- dwg 3d
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg cad
- cad 3d models download
- autocad default toolbar
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- cad cam software free download