How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- convert skp to dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dwg to skp
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- free cad software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- Download free 3d models
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- what is cam software
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad corner blocks