How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- mechanical design software
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3D Software Download
- cad cam software download
- zwcad price in india
- cad 3d models download
- autosave autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- 3d modelling programs
- How to install ZW3D
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- cad for iphone
- 3d cad cam