How to drag the lost text window back and dock it within my overall display?
Message 1 of 2
I "lost" my text window and cannot seem to drag it back and dock it within my overall display? F2 gives me a text window but it is not part of my environment. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks. -R
Message 2 of 2
Right after you hit F2 try:
Alt-Space then "M" then hit one of the arrow keys then move your mouse...
Alt-Space then M = Move window
Arrow key will start moving the window and 'attach' it to your mouse
Move the mouse till you see the window - click to drop the window.
Hope it works...
- dwg to skp
- Free 3d house design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- unlock viewport
- DWG to DXF
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- sketchup import dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3d ds
- zwcad 2010 download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- cam design software
- cad cam
- mechanical softwares free download