Message 1 of 2
I have some (single box)tables in my drawings that are referencing measurements on my drawing (Insert field:Object:Measurement). Sometimes I have a formula (ie. =measurement
When I initially enter the text/formula, everything works great. When I go to edit (change what dimension I'm referencing, or modify the formula), the text is invisible. I can highlight where the text/formula is, but I can not see what the text says. If I save and reload ZWCAD, the text is there, until I change it, and then again, it disappears if I want to again modify the text.
This is driving me nuts when I need to make multiple edits...ideas?
Message 2 of 2
try installing/repairing fonts once again from zwcad installation cd.
This can also happen if the relevant fonts in drawing file are not available in zwcad fonts folder.
try coping fonts from other sources like autocad fonts directory and paste in zwcad fonts directory and open the drawing again.
- cad cam software free download
- 3d models of people
- 3d cad design
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- dwg 3d
- dgn to dwg converter
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- home design software free
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad file viewer free
- dwg to skp