Message 1 of 2
I have some (single box)tables in my drawings that are referencing measurements on my drawing (Insert field:Object:Measurement). Sometimes I have a formula (ie. =measurement
When I initially enter the text/formula, everything works great. When I go to edit (change what dimension I'm referencing, or modify the formula), the text is invisible. I can highlight where the text/formula is, but I can not see what the text says. If I save and reload ZWCAD, the text is there, until I change it, and then again, it disappears if I want to again modify the text.
This is driving me nuts when I need to make multiple edits...ideas?
Message 2 of 2
try installing/repairing fonts once again from zwcad installation cd.
This can also happen if the relevant fonts in drawing file are not available in zwcad fonts folder.
try coping fonts from other sources like autocad fonts directory and paste in zwcad fonts directory and open the drawing again.
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad cam software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- reset autocad configuration
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad 2013 product key
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zw3d vs solidworks
- free cad download
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad tag attribute display off
- buy solidworks 2010