CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Dual monitor problem

Dual monitor problem

Subscribe Topic

bartosz5410

Message 1 of 4

Dual monitor problem
17-07-2012 02:52 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi, the new ZWCAD+ seems to be quite nice and I hope it will grow continously, but there is one issue I had a problem with. I'm working on two monitor system, using nvidia quadro graphics card, aided by ultramon app. The problem is that zwcad allows to be maximized only to the primary monitor. In my daily work I often have multiple AutoCADs, ZwCADs (2010 version) and Word, Excel documents open and swap monitors when needed - this is quite comfortable and loosing this option would disqualify ZWCAD+ :(
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.

Sorry for my english.

DDWZW

Message 2 of 4

17-07-2012 05:44 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.

there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)

gruzin

Message 3 of 4

17-07-2012 06:55 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Post Last Edit by gruzin at 2012-7-17 19:38

I have the same problem as "bartosz5410".

DDWZW

Message 4 of 4

24-07-2012 02:23 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
I am following up this issue coz this is my daily routine working on dual monitors
See also
X