Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical software download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to find backup files in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- buy solidworks 2009
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad cam download
- home design software free
- autocad area calculation
- cad cam software free download
- cad 3d models download