Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad license error
- acad viewer free
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad commands
- mechanical software download
- zw 3d
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone