Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- free cad cam software
- reset autocad configuration
- how to measure area in autocad
- autosave autocad
- mechanical software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2012 crack
- free 3d cam software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- how to open sid file in autocad