Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad default toolbar
- Download free 3d models
- How to install ZWCAD
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- mechanical drawing software
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2009
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- DXF converter
- freecad tutorials
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to convert bak file to dwg