Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam software free
- cad for iphone
- autocad 2010 serial number
- free cad software
- cad cam download
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad portable
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- buy solidworks 2011
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD