Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- 3d modeling website
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- reset autocad configuration
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- DXF converter
- cad cam software free download
- cad file viewer free
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- wire rope design
- autocad 2010 serial number