Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- how to find backup files in autocad
- what is .dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn to dwg
- free cad download
- How to open an autocad file
- free cad software
- mechanical design software free download
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- text to mtext
- mechanical design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- convert skp to dwg