Message 1 of 4
A thing that I would really apreciate would be an option to be able to also maximize ZWCAD+ to both monitors when needed (2 viewports - 2 sets of toolbars), so I could work on one file but with two views.
Sorry for my english.
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for choosing ZWCAD+ right now!
I've ever tried to use dual monitors since the first beta version and it seems OK then. I'm working on Windows 7 and no more other tools needed for dual display. I think this could be a hardware or software setting to allow you do as you mentioned above.
there is a suggestion:
you could drag your application to the monitor you want and then, resize it manually by dragging the boundaries respectively to fit the area. of course, this method could work untill you've got a more efficient solution. Check it out:)
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad calculate area
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad turn off the smart command
- catia windows 8
- design cad software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad area calculation
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- skp to dwg
- how to make a hole in autocad