Message 1 of 2
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I have ZWCAD2009.
My question is if that's possible to have all the layers in a drawing printed out. My colleague wants to see a list of layers in that drawing. It'd be good to have them printed out rather than write them down one by one on paper. There are quite a lot of it.
Thank you in advance
Message 2 of 2
Use the command "-layer" "?" "*", but you'll have to hit "enter" if more layers than display on a page. (I think there's a way around this too but don't recall).
open the layer manager window, right click "select all" "control+C" to copy, then paste into Notepad or Excel
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- what is cam software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- 3d vx cad software
- zwcad 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Dwg Converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- buy cad software
- home design software free
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad automatic saving command