Message 1 of 2
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I have ZWCAD2009.
My question is if that's possible to have all the layers in a drawing printed out. My colleague wants to see a list of layers in that drawing. It'd be good to have them printed out rather than write them down one by one on paper. There are quite a lot of it.
Thank you in advance
Message 2 of 2
Use the command "-layer" "?" "*", but you'll have to hit "enter" if more layers than display on a page. (I think there's a way around this too but don't recall).
open the layer manager window, right click "select all" "control+C" to copy, then paste into Notepad or Excel
- free dwf viewer
- autocad 2012 product key
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d cad cam
- how to find area in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- convert skp to dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download