Message 1 of 2
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I have ZWCAD2009.
My question is if that's possible to have all the layers in a drawing printed out. My colleague wants to see a list of layers in that drawing. It'd be good to have them printed out rather than write them down one by one on paper. There are quite a lot of it.
Thank you in advance
Message 2 of 2
Use the command "-layer" "?" "*", but you'll have to hit "enter" if more layers than display on a page. (I think there's a way around this too but don't recall).
open the layer manager window, right click "select all" "control+C" to copy, then paste into Notepad or Excel
- autocad to sketchup
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad free download
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad area calculation
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to make a hole in autocad
- what is .dwg
- area autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- acad viewer free
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad automatic saving command