Message 1 of 2
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I have ZWCAD2009.
My question is if that's possible to have all the layers in a drawing printed out. My colleague wants to see a list of layers in that drawing. It'd be good to have them printed out rather than write them down one by one on paper. There are quite a lot of it.
Thank you in advance
Message 2 of 2
Use the command "-layer" "?" "*", but you'll have to hit "enter" if more layers than display on a page. (I think there's a way around this too but don't recall).
open the layer manager window, right click "select all" "control+C" to copy, then paste into Notepad or Excel
- free 3d cam software
- autocad show the file path
- dgn to dwg converter online
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad 2011
- cad cam software download
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- design cad software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- download cad cam
- acad viewer free