Message 1 of 2
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I have ZWCAD2009.
My question is if that's possible to have all the layers in a drawing printed out. My colleague wants to see a list of layers in that drawing. It'd be good to have them printed out rather than write them down one by one on paper. There are quite a lot of it.
Thank you in advance
Message 2 of 2
Use the command "-layer" "?" "*", but you'll have to hit "enter" if more layers than display on a page. (I think there's a way around this too but don't recall).
open the layer manager window, right click "select all" "control+C" to copy, then paste into Notepad or Excel
- 3d vx cad software
- Dwg Converter
- unlock viewport
- mechanical design software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad to sketchup
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free cad cam software
- combine two regions in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad 2012 serial number
- buy solidworks 2009