Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
At the command line, type -style.
At the Enter name of text style or [?]
At the Enter text style(s) to list <*>: prompt, press Enter.
The AutoCAD Text window opens with a list of your text styles and their properties.
Select the entire list and copy it to the clipboard. (Ctrl+C).
Open any word processor or text editor and paste the list into a new document (Ctrl+V).
Print the list.
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad software
- cad forum
- buy solidworks 2010
- zw3d 2013 crack
- 3d cad models free download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- cad drafting software
- freecad tutorials
- autosave autocad
- autocad drawing software
- Elevation drawing in autocad