Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
At the command line, type -style.
At the Enter name of text style or [?]
At the Enter text style(s) to list <*>: prompt, press Enter.
The AutoCAD Text window opens with a list of your text styles and their properties.
Select the entire list and copy it to the clipboard. (Ctrl+C).
Open any word processor or text editor and paste the list into a new document (Ctrl+V).
Print the list.
- design cad software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad menu bar
- cad cam
- skp to dwg
- dgn to dwg
- autocad slide library manager
- how to create fillet in autocad
- .shx file definition
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad 3d models download