Message 1 of 3
I belive this is because the plot I made ended up being a color pdf showing all the layer colors.
If the drawing printed to pdf by line weight, as I had set it in the page set-up manager, I think the printhouse printer would plot correctly. or,
if the drawing printed to pdf in black and white the printer would print it by line weight.
How do I make DWG to PDF printing end up in black and white?
How does a third party printer recognize plot styles, screens and line weights?
I cannot find any settings in zwcd or in adobe reader which will change it. Funny though, I open the same files in Adobe Acrobat 7.0 and it they are in black and white. I save them and open them again in adobe reader and they are black and white. I'm sure this is not the process zwcad had in mind. What is the trick?
Adobe reader just upgraded in the middle of this version so maybe that has something to do with it. Any thoughts?
Message 2 of 3
Try sending a DWFX instead. That's what I usually use.
Message 3 of 3
- dwg to skp
- import dwg into sketchup
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- zw 3d
- fadal emulator
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on ipad