Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- ac$ to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- vx cad cam software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sheet metal design tips
- wire rope design
- mechanical design software
- 2d cam software free download
- 2d drawing
- autocad default toolbar