Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2011
- 3d cad cam
- autosave autocad
- fadal emulator
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to make cross section in autocad
- import dwg into sketchup
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- free cad download
- zwcad 2013 download
- autocad license error
- how to measure area in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area