Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- cad forum
- How to install ZW3D
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad file viewer free
- cad cam
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- download cad cam
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- convert skp to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- How to draw elbow in autocad