Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- cad drafting software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad slide library manager
- cad for students
- skp to dwg
- area of irregular shapes
- Download Free 3D CAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad license error
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad 2013 product key
- cad cam software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- unable to select objects in autocad