Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad default toolbar
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad cam software free download
- free cad software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- buy solidworks 2011
- dwg to plt
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- zwcad 2010