Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- unlock viewport
- fadal emulator
- convert ellipse to polyline
- cad cam software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Dwg Converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad discussion
- free dwf viewer
- how to measure area in autocad
- dwg to plt
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings