Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad file viewer free
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- zw3d vs solidworks
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to move objects in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad free software
- freecad tutorials
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2013 download
- area calculator for irregular shapes