Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- DXF converter
- ac$ to dwg
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- .shx file definition
- catia windows 8
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad drawing software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- combine two regions in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2010 crack
- mechanical design software