Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad free download
- How to open an autocad file
- 3d cad models free download
- zw 3d
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d cad design
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- catia windows 8
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- unlock viewport
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?