Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- free cad cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- 3D Design
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad show the file path
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software free download
- cad cam download
- Free 3d house design software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603