Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to move objects in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- catia windows 8
- vx cad cam software
- How to install ZWCAD
- download cad cam
- autocad autocomplete command
- convert microstation to autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zwcad 2011 torrent