Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- dwg to skp
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad turn off the smart command
- drawing a gear in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 2d drawing
- dwg software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad price in india
- autocad block does not explode
- Elevation drawing in autocad