Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- dwg to skp
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- cad free download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- Download Free 3D CAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad commands