Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- autosave autocad
- cad free download
- home design software free
- cad software free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- using autocad calculating total area
- 2d drawing
- zwcad 2009
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- dwg software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings