Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- 3d cad design software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- import dwg into sketchup
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad free download
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- DXF converter
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- dgn converter
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- buy solidworks 2009