Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad autocomplete command
- download cad cam
- How to install ZW3D
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2009 crack
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d cad models free download
- Free 3d house design software
- free dwg viewer
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013