Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Dwg Converter
- cad cam
- design cad software
- .shx file definition
- free cad cam software
- free dwg viewer
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text