Message 1 of 2
However my hesitation has always been that World does not seem to restore to the original coordinates.
We do survey drafting and the map grid coordinates are critical and we drop in new survey data over the existing on a regular basis.
I tested it again last week but still I cannot insert new data into the same position even after restoring to World UCS. It is consistently about 1.5 units offset from the correct position.
Am I doing something wrong? Should USC World set it back the identical original coordinates such that I could confidently paste with a 0,0 base point and have geometry by in the correct position.
Message 2 of 2
- zw3d 2013 crack
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad slide library manager
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- acad viewer free
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free dwf viewer
- dwg software
- autocad to sketchup
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad free download
- autosave autocad
- home design software free