Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad moving objects
- sketchup dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- area of irregular shapes
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- Free 3d house design software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- convert ellipse to polyline
- home design software free
- how to open sid file in autocad
- .shx file definition
- 3d models of people
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dwg to plt