Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- 3d ds
- wire rope design
- cad mechanical download
- mechanical design software free download
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- set autosave in autocad
- cad for iphone
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- autocad 2012 product key