Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to open an autocad file
- combine two regions in autocad
- dwg cad
- 3d cad cam
- DWG to DXF
- autosave autocad
- autocad autosave location
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad mechanical
- fadal emulator
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad