Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- DXF converter
- unlock viewport
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad area calculation
- mechanical design software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- acad viewer free
- mechanical softwares free download
- cadtools forum