Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad 3d models download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- How to install ZWCAD
- cam design software
- autocad 2010 product key
- reset autocad configuration
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- free dwf viewer
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3d cad design software