Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad drawing software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- unable to select objects in autocad
- catia windows 8
- 2d cam software free download
- 3d vx cad software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- 3d cad models free download
- 3d cad cam
- autocad block does not explode
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- Download cad software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad