Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- cad for students
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- catia windows 8
- how to find area in autocad
- cad cam download
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical softwares free download
- unlock viewport
- area autocad
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad