Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad 2013 serial number
- dgn converter
- how to make a hole in autocad
- mechanical design software
- autocad autosave location
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- drawing angles in autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autosave autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- buy solidworks 2011