Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- .shx file definition
- autocad to sketchup
- how to make a hole in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2011 crack
- zw 3d
- cad mechanical download
- fadal emulator
- cad 3d models download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad cam software download
- download cad cam
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad forum
- manufacturers of cad cam design software