Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad portable
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- dwg to skp
- freecad tutorials
- cad file viewer free
- unlock viewport
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- dgn converter
- autocad .bak viewer
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2014 torrent