Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to make cross section in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- dwg software
- calculate area in autocad
- cad drafting software
- dwg to plt
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad forum
- How to open an autocad file
- freecad tutorials
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- Free 3d house design software