Message 1 of 2
I am trying to loft a series of closed 2d polyline cross sections to create a landscape solid or surface.
It will do 5 but selecting anymore causes it to say the "selected entities are not valid".
this is the link to the autodesk article
but I'm having trouble understanding it. I tried opening all the polylines but that just didn't work.
I've tried revsersing the selection order but no go either.
I will have a go at planesurf but really I was hoping to loft a solid.
I'll try and post the file but it's pretty big.
Message 2 of 2
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad cam software free download
- free cad cam software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2013 download
- 3d vx cad software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to find area in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad tag attribute display off
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- DXF converter
- how to draw centerline in autocad