Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- autocad block does not explode
- mechanical engineering software free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cad software free download
- how to move objects in autocad
- dwg software
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad 2012 crack
- autocad menu bar
- 3d cad free software