Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad 2013 serial number
- How to install ZWCAD
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- dwg to plt
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad moving objects
- cad 3d models download
- autosave autocad
- skp to dwg