Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad 2010 serial number
- dgn to dwg
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to move objects in autocad
- DWG to DXF