Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- skp to dwg
- autocad license error
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zw 3d
- cad file viewer free
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad moving objects
- 3d cad free software
- 3d cad cam
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603