Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- autocad autosave location
- ac$ to dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- skp to dwg
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad software free download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- acad viewer free
- free cad cam software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- dwg cad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad