Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- skp to dwg
- cad file viewer free
- zw3d 2013 crack
- mechanical softwares free download
- dwg cad
- unlock viewport
- autocad autocomplete command
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- free dwf viewer
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad 3d models download
- How to install ZW3D