Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- mechanical design software free download
- pdf to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- sketchup dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- buy cad software
- autocad autosave location
- cad forum
- 3d models of people
- reset autocad configuration
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad corner blocks
- 3d vx cad software