Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- sketchup dwg
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to move objects in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- free 3d cad software download
- zwcad 2012 crack
- cad/cam software download
- area autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zw 3d
- set autosave in autocad
- free cad cam software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch