Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- mechanical software download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad block does not explode
- dgn to dwg converter
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad cam software free
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2011