Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- 3d cad free software
- Download free 3d models
- autocad .bak viewer
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dgn to dwg
- unlock viewport
- autocad slide library manager
- area of irregular shapes
- how to make cross section in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad calculate area