Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad price in india
- cad free download
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad license error
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Download free 3d models
- autocad area calculation
- autocad convert text to mtext
- acad dwg viewer
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- DWG to DXF
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d vx cad software
- buy solidworks 2010