Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- drawing angles in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- buy solidworks 2011
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- free dwg viewer
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- catia windows 8
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad calculate area
- cad for iphone
- home design software free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013