Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad to sketchup
- free 3d cad software dwg
- convert dwg to dgn
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Download cad software
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad drafting software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- buy cad software