Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad for students
- cad cam software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad drafting software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dgn autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to print multipage dwg
- area autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad moving objects
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- autocad 2012 product key