Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- zwcad portable
- autocad automatic saving command
- free dwg viewer
- mechanical drawing software
- cad mechanical
- dwg to plt
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2010 download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad price in india