Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- how to open dwg on iphone
- skp to dwg
- mechanical softwares free download
- cad forum
- zwcad 2009
- 3d cad models free download
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad menu bar
- set autosave in autocad
- DXF converter
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- zwcad 2009 professional
- Dwg Converter
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad portable