Message 1 of 2
Pse excuse crossposting but getting no response in Beginners, and I'm stuck ......
Just setting out in zwcad 2011 3d. Can't get any of the solidedit tools to do anything to a simple box solid, other than change face colour. What am I missing?
Message 2 of 2
If you want to elimnate the arc on the top use Solidedit-Body-cLean.
If you want an open "shoebox" type solid then SolidEdit-Body-Shell and when propted to remove face select the face that would be open.* Enter a wall thickness. This will create an enclosed volume by evacuating the middle up to the wall thickness.
* If an edge is selected it will include every face that shares that edge. You may have to re-add a face if it is to remain a closed portion.
- 3d cad cam
- mechanical design software free download
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- cad corner blocks
- how to find area in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad menu bar
- 3d cad free software
- 3d modelling programs