AutoCAD autolisp solidedit, run autocad solid editing command in ZWCAD lisp
Message 1 of 2
I have tried to implement solidedit in a lisp.
I want the user to color faces.
The problem is that everytime I select te color and aply it, the dropdown box of solidedit apears and kicks me out of the lisp.
I want the lisp to continue after the faces have been selected and the color has been picked and aplied..
Does anybody know what the codeline should be?
I tried several options, but cant get it to work...
Code: (command "_solidedit" "_face" "_color")
Message 2 of 2
Test this code, if "pause" you change with variable that code would error.
(defun c:test (/ col)
(setq col (getint "\nEnter new color for face object: "))
(command "_solidedit" "f" "l" pause "" col "" "")
) ; while
) ; defun
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad 2013 serial number
- set autosave in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- 3d modelling programs
- Download Free 3D CAD
- 3d cad models free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- unable to select objects in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- buy cad software