AutoCAD autolisp solidedit, run autocad solid editing command in ZWCAD lisp
Message 1 of 2
I have tried to implement solidedit in a lisp.
I want the user to color faces.
The problem is that everytime I select te color and aply it, the dropdown box of solidedit apears and kicks me out of the lisp.
I want the lisp to continue after the faces have been selected and the color has been picked and aplied..
Does anybody know what the codeline should be?
I tried several options, but cant get it to work...
Code: (command "_solidedit" "_face" "_color")
Message 2 of 2
Test this code, if "pause" you change with variable that code would error.
(defun c:test (/ col)
(setq col (getint "\nEnter new color for face object: "))
(command "_solidedit" "f" "l" pause "" col "" "")
) ; while
) ; defun
- 2d drawing
- download cad cam
- acad dwg viewer
- zwcad 2012 crack
- mechanical design software free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2010
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- text to mtext
- autocad area calculation
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- area autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad