AutoCAD autolisp solidedit, run autocad solid editing command in ZWCAD lisp
Message 1 of 2
I have tried to implement solidedit in a lisp.
I want the user to color faces.
The problem is that everytime I select te color and aply it, the dropdown box of solidedit apears and kicks me out of the lisp.
I want the lisp to continue after the faces have been selected and the color has been picked and aplied..
Does anybody know what the codeline should be?
I tried several options, but cant get it to work...
Code: (command "_solidedit" "_face" "_color")
Message 2 of 2
Test this code, if "pause" you change with variable that code would error.
(defun c:test (/ col)
(setq col (getint "\nEnter new color for face object: "))
(command "_solidedit" "f" "l" pause "" col "" "")
) ; while
) ; defun
- dgn to dwg converter free
- mechanical software download
- autocad area calculation
- cad reseller ksa
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad default toolbar
- cad cam
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad cam software free download
- mechanical drawing software
- 3d modeling website
- freecad download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- How to open an autocad file