AutoCAD autolisp solidedit, run autocad solid editing command in ZWCAD lisp
Message 1 of 2
I have tried to implement solidedit in a lisp.
I want the user to color faces.
The problem is that everytime I select te color and aply it, the dropdown box of solidedit apears and kicks me out of the lisp.
I want the lisp to continue after the faces have been selected and the color has been picked and aplied..
Does anybody know what the codeline should be?
I tried several options, but cant get it to work...
Code: (command "_solidedit" "_face" "_color")
Message 2 of 2
Test this code, if "pause" you change with variable that code would error.
(defun c:test (/ col)
(setq col (getint "\nEnter new color for face object: "))
(command "_solidedit" "f" "l" pause "" col "" "")
) ; while
) ; defun
- cad forum
- wire rope design
- zwcad 2009
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- mechanical design software
- autocad 2010 product key
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad show the file path
- cad/cam software download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- convert microstation to autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- mechanical design software free download
- cad cam software free