AutoCAD autolisp solidedit, run autocad solid editing command in ZWCAD lisp
Message 1 of 2
I have tried to implement solidedit in a lisp.
I want the user to color faces.
The problem is that everytime I select te color and aply it, the dropdown box of solidedit apears and kicks me out of the lisp.
I want the lisp to continue after the faces have been selected and the color has been picked and aplied..
Does anybody know what the codeline should be?
I tried several options, but cant get it to work...
Code: (command "_solidedit" "_face" "_color")
Message 2 of 2
Test this code, if "pause" you change with variable that code would error.
(defun c:test (/ col)
(setq col (getint "\nEnter new color for face object: "))
(command "_solidedit" "f" "l" pause "" col "" "")
) ; while
) ; defun
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d cad design software
- autocad slide library manager
- sketchup dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- mechanical design software
- cadtools forum
- zwcad 2013 download
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- autocad license error
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad