Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
1) I'm finishing my drawing & save. Then I'm changing layer colors - those which supposed to be for example red I'm leaving as red, rest I'm changing to black. Than I plot using "color" style of ploting. After that I'm closing drawing without saving.
Of course You can always revert changes by pressing CTRL+Z.
2) I'm creating new plot style in which I choose which colors should be black and which should be different.
Hope I've helped :)
- autosave autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3d cad software
- autocad license error
- Dwg Converter
- autocad default toolbar
- sheet metal design tips
- how to measure area in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to draw centerline in autocad