Message 1 of 8
It seems that command "EATTEXT" (Extended attribute extraction)
is no longer available in 2012?
I receive "unknown command" when trying this command.
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
There must be hundreds if not thousands of custom routines out there which are now dysfunctional because commands had their names changed.
Message 4 of 8
EATTEXT (which existed in 2012) was the tool to create
list of quantities.
The output of ATTEXT is different!
Pity you cancelled this useful function!!
Hope to see this function back in future releases.
Message 5 of 8
Message 6 of 8
is this possible? how can i do it?
thanks for ur help.
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d cad software
- cad for students
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- 3d models of people
- how to find area in autocad
- freecad tutorials
- autocad area calculation
- autocad autosave location
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- calculate area in autocad