Message 1 of 8
It seems that command "EATTEXT" (Extended attribute extraction)
is no longer available in 2012?
I receive "unknown command" when trying this command.
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
There must be hundreds if not thousands of custom routines out there which are now dysfunctional because commands had their names changed.
Message 4 of 8
EATTEXT (which existed in 2012) was the tool to create
list of quantities.
The output of ATTEXT is different!
Pity you cancelled this useful function!!
Hope to see this function back in future releases.
Message 5 of 8
Message 6 of 8
is this possible? how can i do it?
thanks for ur help.
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
- autocad autocomplete command
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- home design software free
- acad dwg viewer
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- text to mtext
- 3d vx cad software
- autocad 2013 product key
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- unable to select objects in autocad