Message 1 of 4
What happened to the CMDBAR command ?
What happened to the AUTOLOAD lisp command ?
Why can't custom pulldown text menus not be displayed ?
Why can the osnap toolbar not be docked in the menu ribbon ?
Why can the icon laden standard ZW menu not be changed to simple text pulldown menus, saving an inch wide strip of workspace ?
Message 2 of 4
DYNMODE is changed to ZWCMDLINE
CMDBAR is changed to Commandline & CommandlineHide
Autoload command is added now, will be present in next patch
I'm not quite understand point 4 and 6,could you explain more?
Message 3 of 4
> I'm not quite understand point 4 and 6,could you explain more?
Points 4 and 6 need the CLASSIC menu. I discovered how to switch to CLASSIC (bottom righthand arrow), after the question was posted. Docking the osnap toolbar on the menu ribbon (after removing other items) releases workspace.
Message 4 of 4
- cad cam download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to measure area in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad default toolbar
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- dgn autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- drawing angles in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cadtools forum