Message 1 of 3
In the current arrangement, there is a setting for choosing the gravity (location) of pop up dialogues.
Right now some things use the setting some ignore it. e.g dimension edit.
Since what we are doing is very dynamic the rigidity of one location seems very limiting and indeed annoying.
I suggest - that the system does away with the location altogether and allow users to place the pop up where ever is convenient. The system needs to remember this location for the next time.
It would be great if the system could remember where they were in the various modelling modes.
e.g. sketcher might need a different memorised location to assembly. etc.
Curious to know if this is better for others???
Message 2 of 3
I think both of modeling and sketching needs different optimization for each command. We are working to enhance those pop-up dialog and prompts of the Output window. At least, they will be consistent in the first step. i.e. keeping them on the top-left corner,as the left corner is always the information center. Currently, some of the pop-up messages are on the top-right corner which distract our focus
'Remembering the last pop-up position', it is a good feature, we will add it to the future evaluation.
Message 3 of 3
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad menu bar
- cad reseller ksa
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad discussion
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- free 3d cam software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- 3d cad models free download