CAD/CAM discussion forum > 3D CAD/CAM > Dialogue gravity

Dialogue gravity

Subscribe Topic

Paul

Message 1 of 3

Dialogue gravity
31-07-2012 11:28 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Hi Development Team,
In the current arrangement, there is a setting for choosing the gravity (location) of pop up dialogues.

Right now some things use the setting some ignore it. e.g dimension edit.

Since what we are doing is very dynamic the rigidity of one location seems very limiting and indeed annoying.

I suggest - that the system does away with the location altogether and allow users to place the pop up where ever is convenient. The system needs to remember this location for the next time.

It would be great if the system could remember where they were in the various modelling modes.
e.g. sketcher might need a different memorised location to assembly. etc.

Curious to know if this is better for others???

Cheers -Paul

Colin

Manager

Message 2 of 3

01-08-2012 02:49 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
Hi, Paul, Thanks for you detailed information of the request.

I think both of modeling and sketching needs different optimization for each command. We are working to enhance those pop-up dialog and prompts of the Output window. At least, they will be consistent in the first step. i.e. keeping them on the top-left corner,as the left corner is always the information center. Currently, some of the pop-up messages are on the top-right corner which distract our focus

'Remembering the last pop-up position', it is a good feature, we will add it to the future evaluation.

Best regards
Colin

Paul

Message 3 of 3

02-08-2012 10:14 . am   |   View his/her posts only
:)Perfect - V17???
See also
X