Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- convert microstation to autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- 3d modelling programs
- 3d models of people
- autocad drawing software
- cad cam software free
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- sketchup dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autosave autocad