Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- dwg to skp
- autocad drawing software
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- Download free 3d models
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autosave autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad portable
- cad 3d models download