Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- catia windows 8
- dwg to skp converter
- cad cam software free download
- freecad download
- 3d models of people
- mechanical design software free download
- 2d cam software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autosave autocad