Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- free cad cam software
- skp to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- 2d drawing
- freecad download
- autocad license error
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Dwg Converter
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to draw elbow in autocad