Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- cam design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2013 download
- wire rope design
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- Free 3d house design software
- how to find area in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- mechanical software download
- autocad license error
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad design software