Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- what is .dwg
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2010
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- .shx file definition
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software