Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- area of irregular shapes
- combine two regions in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- home design software free
- acad viewer free
- cad for students
- How to install ZWCAD
- buy cad software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- fadal emulator
- 3d cad free software
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone