Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer for mac
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad models free download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad automatic saving command
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d cad design software
- sheet metal design tips
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- any dwf to dwg converter full