Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- how to find area in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad autosave location
- freecad download
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad forum
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dwg to skp converter
- dgn to dwg converter
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad default toolbar
- set autosave in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone