Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- autocad menu bar
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dgn autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical design software free download
- what is cam software
- 2d drawing
- cad discussion
- Download free 3d models
- mechanical software download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Dwg Converter
- cad software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone