Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autosave autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- design cad software
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad area calculation
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- Download cad software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- cad file viewer free
- free dwg viewer
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- 3d models of people