Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- using autocad calculating total area
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad models free download
- autosave autocad
- cad reseller ksa
- mechanical engineering software free download
- acad dwg viewer
- set autosave in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to make a hole in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text