Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- cad for iphone
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- Download free 3d models
- cad drafting software
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dwg to skp
- autosave autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- cad cam software free download
- reset autocad configuration