Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- Free 3d house design software
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad area calculation
- dwg cad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad for students
- area autocad
- autocad autosave location
- autocad 2013 product key
- free 3d cad software dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad software free download