Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical design software free download
- skp to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free dwf viewer
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad 2013 product key
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d cad models free download
- import dwg into sketchup
- dgn autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- zwcad 2009 crack
- mechanical engineering software free download