Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- dwg software
- 3D Design
- 3d design software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 3d cad software
- autocad commands
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- convert ellipse to polyline