Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- unlock viewport
- free cad software
- acad dwg viewer
- cam design software
- vx cad cam software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad cam download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- wire rope design
- zw3d vs solidworks
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to make a hole in autocad
- 3d cad models free download
- skp to dwg