Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- cad mechanical download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad block does not explode
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad corner blocks
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad 3d models download
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to open dwg files in autocad