Message 1 of 2
I have a custom menu ADD-ON.mnu which, when loaded in ZW12, stayed there forever.
However, in PLUS, I have to load it for each new session.
I tried the MENULOAD command as a lisp routine in the zwcad.lsp file, it's not successful.
I also tried to modify the zwcad.mnu file by adding the ADD-ON.mnu text under new POP headings, namely ***POP16 ***POP17 etc but this does not seem to work either because I don't have any literature on menu file syntax.
Somewhere out there a solution to this problem must exist - please share it
Message 2 of 2
- Download cad software
- zw 3d
- how to create fillet in autocad
- area autocad
- cad mechanical
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d cad software
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad show the file path
- cad design software
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad 2012 serial number