Message 1 of 2
There is only one PGP file in ZWCAD and that is zwcad.pgp. This file takes preference over any other pgp file in your system, including icad.pgp (if you have it).
Hi jemesright,It's quite amazing to read that pgp is associated with "Pretty Good Privacy". Actually, the file format pgp (used in AutoCAD since beginning and also in ZWCAD and other similar CAD packages) stands for "ProGram Parameters" :D
Raj from Dubai.
Message 2 of 2
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d modeling website
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- mechanical software download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- dongle driver for windows 7
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- zwcad 2009 crack
- skp to dwg
- zwcad portable