Message 1 of 5
I noticed a bug that's huge and needs to be solved really soon. I hope that you will solve it and release the solution before the anounced September release.
Insert some raster image in drawing and place it where you want it (doesn't matter). It's a digital orthophoto image in my case. Draw something over it, or paste into, like buildings or something else and go to print, choose what to print - Window, and select some part (or whole) of image, and go to print preview. You will se that the raster image is relocated and scaled wrong, so that it does not match anymore your vector objects.
That's a big issue, I need to print a paper with digital orthophoto image with buildings limit on it, and can't do it in Zwcad+ because printed orthophoto isn't in the right place.
The only way it works if you choose to print Extents, not display, limits or window, so you can start search for a solution (if you don't have already one) there :).
Message 2 of 5
thanks for the feedback and I will report this problem immediately
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zw3d 2013 crack
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d cad design software
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad drawing software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- autocad to sketchup