Message 1 of 5
Does ZWCAD have a Visual LiSP editor (I cannot seem to find it) or do I have to use a third party text editor?
Does ZWCAD interface with VB.Net? I cannot find any help on this subject.
Message 2 of 5
1.ZWCAD does not have a build-in lisp editor, so you may have to find a third-party one.
2.If you want to use .net, you can only connect to the COM interface of ZWCAD. If you are using ZWCAD, you should add this file to reference:
Message 3 of 5
When you say add these files to the referemnce, is that similar to adding acdbmgd.dll and acmgd.dll to the reference for AutoCad?
Is there anything else I need to do? What command do I use to launch the program? Sorry if these questions sound dumb, but I'm new to .Net and very new to ZWCAD.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
Can you show an example how to check if Zw+ is active?
Also how to get point and other interaction with user?
And last question: what with C#? Can we also use it by COM?
test.zip (249.42 KB)
- autocad drawing software
- zw 3d
- combine two regions in autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad autocomplete command
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- what is cam software
- dongle driver for windows 7