Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Sorry you have been hit by this problem. There is another thread on this subject in the forum, which may give you a clue as to what is wrong. I assume you have already tried the obvious things like re-installing the SpaceBall drivers etc.
Message 3 of 5
number" buttons act like the middle mouse button (repeats the last command). Again, this was not a problem in version 9. My theory is that the spaceball does not understand the command string, assigned to the "number" buttons. If I assign "Ctrl+F" to a "number" button, it will toggle the shade on/off command. So I think that for some reason, the connection between the spaceball and VX9 understood the command string, but in VX10 it does not because we noticed that the command string is the same from VX9 to VX10. My conclusion is that VX10 changed something so the "number" buttons don't work with the assigned command strings.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
This entered the command !CdRegenFacets on the command line
In Version 9 that was all good because the cursor focus was always in the text input window.
In Version 10 the schema has changed. If you click in the text input window then press your spaceball button the command will work.
I have it on good authority that we are looking into how to solve this problem.
- free dwf viewer for mac
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3D Software Download
- How to open an autocad file
- how to open dwg on iphone
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad automatic saving command
- 3d design software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to find area in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- fadal emulator
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to make a hole in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad