Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Sorry you have been hit by this problem. There is another thread on this subject in the forum, which may give you a clue as to what is wrong. I assume you have already tried the obvious things like re-installing the SpaceBall drivers etc.
Message 3 of 5
number" buttons act like the middle mouse button (repeats the last command). Again, this was not a problem in version 9. My theory is that the spaceball does not understand the command string, assigned to the "number" buttons. If I assign "Ctrl+F" to a "number" button, it will toggle the shade on/off command. So I think that for some reason, the connection between the spaceball and VX9 understood the command string, but in VX10 it does not because we noticed that the command string is the same from VX9 to VX10. My conclusion is that VX10 changed something so the "number" buttons don't work with the assigned command strings.
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
This entered the command !CdRegenFacets on the command line
In Version 9 that was all good because the cursor focus was always in the text input window.
In Version 10 the schema has changed. If you click in the text input window then press your spaceball button the command will work.
I have it on good authority that we are looking into how to solve this problem.
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad turn off the smart command
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zwcad price in india
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD