Message 1 of 6
I did reinstall, and no change so I'm thinking I've missed a checkbox tick somewhere. 2011sp2 shows the "active list" as it should.
thanks for any help.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Thanks for the reply. I have had little issue with 2012SP1 once the Nvidia driver was retrograded from 295 to 275.
Is there a registry key I can look for or a config file within ZW3D directories to fix the "Files In Active Session" drop down. A re-install does not fix it for me.. So I need to remove the remnnant registry entries for a clean install. Can someone tell me the registry keys for the file drop down, if they exist and what the values should be.
As stated open files are there in 2011sp2 active session list, but I have moved to 2012sp1.
I run server 2k3r2 sp2 with IE8.. There is nothing special about the configuration of "my PC"..
Thank in advance.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- cad for iphone
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- DWG to DXF
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2014 crack
- dgn to dwg
- autocad commands
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- cad cam download