Message 1 of 6
I did reinstall, and no change so I'm thinking I've missed a checkbox tick somewhere. 2011sp2 shows the "active list" as it should.
thanks for any help.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Thanks for the reply. I have had little issue with 2012SP1 once the Nvidia driver was retrograded from 295 to 275.
Is there a registry key I can look for or a config file within ZW3D directories to fix the "Files In Active Session" drop down. A re-install does not fix it for me.. So I need to remove the remnnant registry entries for a clean install. Can someone tell me the registry keys for the file drop down, if they exist and what the values should be.
As stated open files are there in 2011sp2 active session list, but I have moved to 2012sp1.
I run server 2k3r2 sp2 with IE8.. There is nothing special about the configuration of "my PC"..
Thank in advance.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to measure area in autocad
- unlock viewport
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to make cross section in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zw3d vs solidworks
- dwg software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- fadal emulator
- 3d cad models free download
- 3d modelling programs
- DWG to DXF