Message 1 of 6
I did reinstall, and no change so I'm thinking I've missed a checkbox tick somewhere. 2011sp2 shows the "active list" as it should.
thanks for any help.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Thanks for the reply. I have had little issue with 2012SP1 once the Nvidia driver was retrograded from 295 to 275.
Is there a registry key I can look for or a config file within ZW3D directories to fix the "Files In Active Session" drop down. A re-install does not fix it for me.. So I need to remove the remnnant registry entries for a clean install. Can someone tell me the registry keys for the file drop down, if they exist and what the values should be.
As stated open files are there in 2011sp2 active session list, but I have moved to 2012sp1.
I run server 2k3r2 sp2 with IE8.. There is nothing special about the configuration of "my PC"..
Thank in advance.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- sketchup import dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- calculate area in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cad cam software
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- import dwg into sketchup