Message 1 of 13
1. Using ZW3D, keep operation history in the final result
2. The connect surface should achieve G2 ccontinuity at least.
3. Please attached your final z3. file
4. Please paste one image in the your post at least
5. It would be better if you can share your design thinking together
Welcome to do this test subject and challenge each others ! The best one can get more Forum Rank.
The original model as show as below
The final model shoub be as show as below
The original Z3 file (2011)
Connect surface-original.rar (60.56 KB)
Message 2 of 13
Message 3 of 13
Message 4 of 13
Message 5 of 13
Hi Bottlecad, the special method you use to create it, The quality looks good, but if you change to wireframe mode, you will found that, the original surface has been pull away and make a gaps there. Because you use the "Match tangency" command.
Message 6 of 13
I like to stretch my imagination a little so the model reflects this warped sense...
GL_Connect_surface_14Sep2012.zip (508.57 KB)
Cheers . .
Message 7 of 13
Now the surfacing model has achieved G1, for free design product, there is no any problem.
But if we need a smooth surfacing and through the specify profiles, we can think about another ways. Loft is too free and hard to control the inner shape.
Message 8 of 13
Message 9 of 13
Message 10 of 13
You should note that prior to the pull tangency command the edges were fine. I only did it to reduce the continuity error. The software I use on a daily basis would only alter the connecting edge.
Message 11 of 13
Hi Bottlecad, now the surface quality has achieved to G1, and using "Fillet open face" is really good command to create the connecte surface bettween two major surfaces. Would you like to try create the G2 continuity ?:lol
Message 12 of 13
Message 13 of 13
- cad drafting software
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad portable
- Free 3d house design software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad slide library manager
- free cad download
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- cad cam software free
- cad mechanical download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to create fillet in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad