Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- home design software free
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- 3D Software Download
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- dwg software
- drawing angles in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is .dwg
- autocad block does not explode
- cad cam software free download
- convert skp to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- dwg to skp
- cad mechanical download
- how to convert bak file to dwg