Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autosave autocad
- catia windows 8
- mechanical engineering software free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad/cam software download
- free cad cam software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- cad mechanical
- freecad download
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- combine two regions in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to open dwg on ipad