Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg to skp
- free dwf viewer
- cad cam software download
- dgn autocad
- cad cam software free
- Free 3d house design software
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- 3d design software free download
- DWG to DXF
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to open an autocad file
- how to recover dwg files after crash