Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- dwg to skp
- cam design software
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad portable
- How to install ZWCAD
- cad free download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad cam software download
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download