Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- cad cam
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- 3d cad design software
- cad/cam software download
- set autosave in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- cam design software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- dgn converter
- 3d ds
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- sheet metal design tips
- cad corner blocks
- convert skp to dwg