Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- cad design software
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- sketchup dwg
- autocad commands
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad 2012 serial number
- set autosave in autocad
- DXF converter
- download cad cam
- cad cam
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autosave autocad
- text to mtext
- catia windows 8