Message 1 of 5
Message 2 of 5
Your format should be a line type that can be imported into ZW. Or you can make up the logo directly as a Sketch within ZW.
Personally I convert logos to ZEW sketch then add them to the symbol library within 2D. Then I can add it to any drawing in anyway and scale anyway you want.
Message 3 of 5
Thank you for your reply, but how do you convert to ZEW format?
I got the logo in a DWG format but how do i get it in ZEW format?How do you add it to symbol archive in 2d?
Message 4 of 5
2) Go to the Dimension tab
3) If it is the dwg file, you can import it to ZW3D, and then copy and paste them to the templates for further modification
If you want to know more about the template, could you please kindly check from the menu Help< Training Manuals< CAD fundametals, which include more customization skills of template
Message 5 of 5
- how to move objects in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad price in india
- zwcad 2011
- 3d cad software
- dwg software
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- catia windows 8
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- free 3d cam software
- design cad software
- zwcad 2014 torrent