Message 1 of 2
I've noticed that my new ZWCAD 2012 is somewhat slow to display hidden plot previews, particularly on large, detailed drawings.
I am running Win-7-Pro 64Bit, 3.30GHz Quad Core AMD, 8GB DDR3 Ram, with 1.5GB integrated/shared Intel Graphics on a high end Gigabyte MoBo.
Would I experience improved performance with a bigger or different graphics adapter?
If so, what would those in the know recommend?
Message 2 of 2
- autocad convert text to mtext
- sheet metal design tips
- 3D Design
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad software free download
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical design software
- reset autocad configuration
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad 2012 product key
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings