Message 1 of 2
I've noticed that my new ZWCAD 2012 is somewhat slow to display hidden plot previews, particularly on large, detailed drawings.
I am running Win-7-Pro 64Bit, 3.30GHz Quad Core AMD, 8GB DDR3 Ram, with 1.5GB integrated/shared Intel Graphics on a high end Gigabyte MoBo.
Would I experience improved performance with a bigger or different graphics adapter?
If so, what would those in the know recommend?
Message 2 of 2
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- text to mtext
- how to find area in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad show the file path
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad file viewer free
- 3D Design
- cad drafting software
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- free cad cam software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad 2012 serial number