Message 1 of 2
I've noticed that my new ZWCAD 2012 is somewhat slow to display hidden plot previews, particularly on large, detailed drawings.
I am running Win-7-Pro 64Bit, 3.30GHz Quad Core AMD, 8GB DDR3 Ram, with 1.5GB integrated/shared Intel Graphics on a high end Gigabyte MoBo.
Would I experience improved performance with a bigger or different graphics adapter?
If so, what would those in the know recommend?
Message 2 of 2
- home design software free
- sketchup dwg
- 3d cad free software
- fadal emulator
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- buy cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad .bak viewer
- cam design software
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad menu bar
- autocad license error