Message 1 of 2
I've noticed that my new ZWCAD 2012 is somewhat slow to display hidden plot previews, particularly on large, detailed drawings.
I am running Win-7-Pro 64Bit, 3.30GHz Quad Core AMD, 8GB DDR3 Ram, with 1.5GB integrated/shared Intel Graphics on a high end Gigabyte MoBo.
Would I experience improved performance with a bigger or different graphics adapter?
If so, what would those in the know recommend?
Message 2 of 2
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad 2010 serial number
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad cam software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- zwcad 2011 torrent