Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- acad viewer free
- autocad area calculation
- how to measure area in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad automatic saving command
- mechanical engineering software free download
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- how to open dwg on ipad