Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- 3d ds
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autosave autocad
- autocad 2013 serial number
- dongle driver for windows 7
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- dwg to skp converter
- sketchup dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to print multipage dwg
- cadtools forum
- set autosave in autocad