Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad price in india
- ac$ to dwg
- cad discussion
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- 3d home design dwg files
- 3d cad design
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad tag attribute display off
- zwcad 2009
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad cam
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- what is .dwg