Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- cad mechanical
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- DWG to DXF
- ac$ to dwg
- mechanical design software free download
- mechanical softwares free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- acad viewer free
- catia windows 8
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013