Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autosave autocad
- dwg to skp
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- catia windows 8
- How to install ZWCAD
- 2d cam software free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- home design software free
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- free 3d cad software dwg
- set autosave in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- .shx file definition