Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- dwg to skp
- cad mechanical
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical design software
- pdf to dwg
- cadtools forum
- sketchup dwg
- cad mechanical download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2011
- autocad 2012 product key
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to draw dotted line in autocad