Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- unlock viewport
- sketchup import dwg
- download cad cam
- dwg software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Download cad software
- 3d cad free software
- buy solidworks 2011
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad