Message 1 of 2
I have used autocad for 10 years and got to know ZWCAD recently. I have to say it is brilliant to bring mouse gesture to CAD, nice try:-D.
For some common short key like C, L…I prefer to use keyboard, but some exhausted long command like close or closeall, it is faster to run with a simple gesture.
It is really an innovation features to CAD, maybe we can operate CAD with voice one day, how do you think?
Message 2 of 2
- dgn to dwg converter free
- sketchup dwg
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is .dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- buy cad software
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Elevation drawing in autocad