Message 1 of 2
Maybe you can try to answear for my question. I had reinstalled my Windows 7 and then I installed my ZWCAD 2011 PRO once again. I have usb dongle as my licence. The problem is that when I want to activate my licence I need to copy ID number from licence window but there is no code - ID number place is empty. Papers attached to zwcad say that I should copy ID number and then paste it on website www.licencja.zwcad.pl (Polish site).
Why there is no ID code after the installation??
Message 2 of 2
Reinstall the driver and restart your computer, then try to activate it again, see if the ID displayed correctly.
For your reference:
How to trouble shooting ZWCAD dongle problem
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- what is .dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 3d modeling website
- skp to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- Dwg Converter
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg
- .shx file definition
- cad 3d models download
- freecad download