Message 1 of 5
We have bought 4 Floating Licenses for ZWCAD 2012 Standard, I have installed the license server and it runs fine but now I have to deploy ZWCAD 2012.
I have read about this "deployment wizard" and did get the DVD from our partner encee.de but this wizard is nowhere to be found.
I just need a few hints to create a MST file for this installation in which I can:
1.) ...select the edition "Standard".
2.) ...enter the license server
I would appreciate any help / documentation for this.
PS: I tried my luck with the ZWSOFT support but did not receive any reply in over a week so please don't just send me to the ZWSOFT contact form.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
And for 2.) these registry keys are enough:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
(Or just in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ZWSoft\zwlm, then it's for all users.)
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- import dwg into sketchup
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free 3d cad software download
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2010
- autocad default toolbar
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad cam software download
- buy solidworks 2011