Message 1 of 4
We have bought 4 Floating Licenses for ZWCAD 2012 Standard, I have installed the license server and it runs fine but now I have to deploy ZWCAD 2012.
I have read about this "deployment wizard" and did get the DVD from our partner encee.de but this wizard is nowhere to be found.
I just need a few hints to create a MST file for this installation in which I can:
1.) ...select the edition "Standard".
2.) ...enter the license server
I would appreciate any help / documentation for this.
PS: I tried my luck with the ZWSOFT support but did not receive any reply in over a week so please don't just send me to the ZWSOFT contact form.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
And for 2.) these registry keys are enough:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
(Or just in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ZWSoft\zwlm, then it's for all users.)
Message 4 of 4
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- what is .dwg
- 3d home design dwg files
- text to mtext
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- download cad cam
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- area autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad commands
- zw3d 2013 crack
- autocad .bak viewer
- dgn autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download