Message 1 of 5
We have bought 4 Floating Licenses for ZWCAD 2012 Standard, I have installed the license server and it runs fine but now I have to deploy ZWCAD 2012.
I have read about this "deployment wizard" and did get the DVD from our partner encee.de but this wizard is nowhere to be found.
I just need a few hints to create a MST file for this installation in which I can:
1.) ...select the edition "Standard".
2.) ...enter the license server
I would appreciate any help / documentation for this.
PS: I tried my luck with the ZWSOFT support but did not receive any reply in over a week so please don't just send me to the ZWSOFT contact form.
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
And for 2.) these registry keys are enough:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
(Or just in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\ZWSoft\zwlm, then it's for all users.)
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad license error
- Free 3d house design software
- Dwg Converter
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2012 product key
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad cam download
- dwg 3d
- calculate area in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2009
- cad forum
- free dwf viewer