Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
There is a walk-around if you still need your previous setting. The previous setting folder has been saved as Setting_(Number),
1) Please find the folder from the User directory. i.e. C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\ZW3D 2012 Eng
2) You can find the Setting folder with Number, i.e. Setting1.
3) Run ZW3D, and click Utilities
Or, you can easily change the name of the 'Setting_number' to 'Setting' to over-write the default one.
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- autocad license error
- how to find area in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2010 download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- pdf to dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad to sketchup
- 3D Design
- free cad software
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad 2013 download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- How to open an autocad file