Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
I am an user of ZWCAD 2012 and my business partner is using ACAD 2012. If he tries to open a ZWCAD drawing his ACAD just switch off. He can only open my drawings in earler version of ACAD. Maybe Autodesk has added some procedure?
Message 6 of 6
Autocad can not open the file and also not recover the file.
The only quick solution now is installing Dassaults Draftsight,
open the problem drawing with draftsight , perform a audit and purge and save as whatever autocad version.
Then autocad 32 or 64 bit can open the drawing.
If you don't audit and purge but just save it with draftsight , then autocad can open the file but extremely slow and the recovery will show up. Best is audit and purge within Draftsight. Then autocad can open the file very quick.
Long term solution:
Zwcad far better purge command. (look at zwcad purge topic)
Audit works good but give no info.
And autodesk: they will do nothing as usual.
- autocad license error
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- free cad software
- 3d cad software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg converter
- 3d modelling programs
- reset autocad configuration
- how to measure area in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format