Message 1 of 6
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
I am an user of ZWCAD 2012 and my business partner is using ACAD 2012. If he tries to open a ZWCAD drawing his ACAD just switch off. He can only open my drawings in earler version of ACAD. Maybe Autodesk has added some procedure?
Message 6 of 6
Autocad can not open the file and also not recover the file.
The only quick solution now is installing Dassaults Draftsight,
open the problem drawing with draftsight , perform a audit and purge and save as whatever autocad version.
Then autocad 32 or 64 bit can open the drawing.
If you don't audit and purge but just save it with draftsight , then autocad can open the file but extremely slow and the recovery will show up. Best is audit and purge within Draftsight. Then autocad can open the file very quick.
Long term solution:
Zwcad far better purge command. (look at zwcad purge topic)
Audit works good but give no info.
And autodesk: they will do nothing as usual.
- DXF converter
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- design cad software
- free dwf viewer
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- skp to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autosave autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to move objects in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D