Message 1 of 3
1) New parameters in 3X Nurbs “Surface engraving” operation to support a new cutting type
---new “Cut order” option provides two types: Level first and Region first;
---the “Number of cuts parameter provides a new cutting type – multi-layer tool paths along the surface.
2) The above new functions are invloved in the 3x Nurbs "Spiral Cut" operation.
Enjoy the video~~ :)
Message 2 of 3
Now I would like to know your suggestion for the following:
I need to send a IGES model to the toolmaker and I want to have logo and text engraved on the model. But the draft, fillets etc that are easily machining by engraving are very difficult is not impossible to model and are a waste of time modelling.
How do you suggest this is represented and communicated?
Message 3 of 3
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- cad reseller ksa
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- dwg 3d
- zwcad 2011
- cad corner blocks
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- acad viewer free
- dgn autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zw 3d
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- sketchup dwg
- 3d modeling website