Message 1 of 3
1) New parameters in 3X Nurbs “Surface engraving” operation to support a new cutting type
---new “Cut order” option provides two types: Level first and Region first;
---the “Number of cuts parameter provides a new cutting type – multi-layer tool paths along the surface.
2) The above new functions are invloved in the 3x Nurbs "Spiral Cut" operation.
Enjoy the video~~ :)
Message 2 of 3
Now I would like to know your suggestion for the following:
I need to send a IGES model to the toolmaker and I want to have logo and text engraved on the model. But the draft, fillets etc that are easily machining by engraving are very difficult is not impossible to model and are a waste of time modelling.
How do you suggest this is represented and communicated?
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical software download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad commands
- dwg 3d
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad calculate area
- cad reseller ksa
- cad free download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone