Message 1 of 3
1) New parameters in 3X Nurbs “Surface engraving” operation to support a new cutting type
---new “Cut order” option provides two types: Level first and Region first;
---the “Number of cuts parameter provides a new cutting type – multi-layer tool paths along the surface.
2) The above new functions are invloved in the 3x Nurbs "Spiral Cut" operation.
Enjoy the video~~ :)
Message 2 of 3
Now I would like to know your suggestion for the following:
I need to send a IGES model to the toolmaker and I want to have logo and text engraved on the model. But the draft, fillets etc that are easily machining by engraving are very difficult is not impossible to model and are a waste of time modelling.
How do you suggest this is represented and communicated?
Message 3 of 3
- DWG to DXF
- free cad download
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- .shx file definition
- How to open an autocad file
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- buy solidworks 2009
- dwg to skp converter
- autocad 2012 product key
- cad cam
- Download Free 3D CAD
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- free dwf viewer