Message 1 of 3
1) New parameters in 3X Nurbs “Surface engraving” operation to support a new cutting type
---new “Cut order” option provides two types: Level first and Region first;
---the “Number of cuts parameter provides a new cutting type – multi-layer tool paths along the surface.
2) The above new functions are invloved in the 3x Nurbs "Spiral Cut" operation.
Enjoy the video~~ :)
Message 2 of 3
Now I would like to know your suggestion for the following:
I need to send a IGES model to the toolmaker and I want to have logo and text engraved on the model. But the draft, fillets etc that are easily machining by engraving are very difficult is not impossible to model and are a waste of time modelling.
How do you suggest this is represented and communicated?
Message 3 of 3
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- vx cad cam software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- Download cad software
- Dwg Converter
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d modeling website