Message 1 of 3
1) New parameters in 3X Nurbs “Surface engraving” operation to support a new cutting type
---new “Cut order” option provides two types: Level first and Region first;
---the “Number of cuts parameter provides a new cutting type – multi-layer tool paths along the surface.
2) The above new functions are invloved in the 3x Nurbs "Spiral Cut" operation.
Enjoy the video~~ :)
Message 2 of 3
Now I would like to know your suggestion for the following:
I need to send a IGES model to the toolmaker and I want to have logo and text engraved on the model. But the draft, fillets etc that are easily machining by engraving are very difficult is not impossible to model and are a waste of time modelling.
How do you suggest this is represented and communicated?
Message 3 of 3
- mechanical design software
- autocad 2013 serial number
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- freecad download
- catia windows 8
- cad forum
- fadal emulator
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad cam software download