Message 1 of 3
1) New parameters in 3X Nurbs “Surface engraving” operation to support a new cutting type
---new “Cut order” option provides two types: Level first and Region first;
---the “Number of cuts parameter provides a new cutting type – multi-layer tool paths along the surface.
2) The above new functions are invloved in the 3x Nurbs "Spiral Cut" operation.
Enjoy the video~~ :)
Message 2 of 3
Now I would like to know your suggestion for the following:
I need to send a IGES model to the toolmaker and I want to have logo and text engraved on the model. But the draft, fillets etc that are easily machining by engraving are very difficult is not impossible to model and are a waste of time modelling.
How do you suggest this is represented and communicated?
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad for students
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad 2013 product key
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad menu bar
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad commands
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- dwg cad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad 2012 product key