Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- autocad tag attribute display off
- set autosave in autocad
- 3d cad design
- how to measure area in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad block does not explode
- dwg 3d
- autocad autocomplete command
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d ds
- autocad calculate area
- free cad cam software
- autocad cursor highlights polylines