Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- Dwg Converter
- Download cad software
- how to measure area in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 3D Design
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- buy solidworks 2010
- catia windows 8
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad automatic saving command
- Download free 3d models
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- How to convert Mtext to Text