Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- 2d drawing
- .shx file definition
- how to open dwg on ipad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- free dwg viewer
- cam design software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- dwg cad
- 3d cad design
- combine two regions in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- autocad calculate area
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- autocad slide library manager