Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- zwcad 2010
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to move objects in autocad
- dwg to plt
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- zw 3d
- set autosave in autocad
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg cad
- autocad slide library manager
- dongle driver for windows 7
- buy solidworks 2011
- .shx file definition
- mechanical software download