Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- free dwf viewer for mac
- free dwg viewer
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- free cad download
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- Free 3d house design software
- freecad tutorials
- cad drafting software
- 3d cad free software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- Dwg Converter
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2010 torrent