Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad drawing software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2009
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cam design software
- unlock viewport
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- mechanical software download
- dgn to dwg converter