Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- free dwf viewer
- autocad default toolbar
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autocad show the file path
- drawing angles in autocad
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Dwg Converter
- mechanical design software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad drafting software