Message 1 of 2
Message 2 of 2
If you would like to make it as solid, when you import the file, you can pick 'Auto sew geometry', and the file will be imported to be Solid.
If the imported file is not solid, simply make it as solid by using SEW function from Heal tab in ZW3D. If it is opened in other program, I believe that there are similar SEW function there.
In order for better collaboration, we will find better way to enhance the import and export, thanks for your detailed info.
- drawing angles in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- pdf to dwg
- area autocad
- zwcad 2011
- dgn to dwg converter free
- import dwg into sketchup
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad area calculation
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zw3d 2013 crack
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- mechanical design software free download
- DXF converter
- sketchup dwg